apartment with distant view - heated and cooled with geothermal energy
A unique 3-room apartment awaits you in the quiet yet centrally located district of Vienna Strebersdorf. This newly built residential building with 6 units is located in a prime location, surrounded by wonderful recreational areas at the foot of the Bisamberg. In the immediate vicinity you will find schools, shopping facilities and a wealth of traditional Heurigen and gastronomic offerings that will enrich your everyday life.
The apartment impresses with its spacious room layout and high-quality furnishings. The living room has a terrace and a special highlight is the distant view at the Bisamberg. Here you can set up your garden furniture and barbecue and enjoy the beauty of nature right outside the front door.
Due to the electrically operated outdoor shades, you always have the possibility to let in natural light and air in the premises. It will delight every connoisseur of culinary arts. The bathroom impresses with its first-class and luxurious finish. It has an elegant rain shower, a noble washstand as well as a washing machine connection.
An in-house cellar compartment, as well as a bicycle and stroller storage room complete the residential package.
Do not miss the opportunity to this exceptional apartment in a sought-after location and arrange a viewing appointment today.
- All rooms centrally accessible from the anteroom
- Particularly energy-saving system with central brine-water heat pump, fed by deep probes
- Control of the modern heating system with economical and ecological geothermal system
- Underfloor heating in all rooms, in the rooms and in the bathroom individually adjustable
- In the warm season room cooling via the piping of the underfloor heating system
- Electrically operated external venetian blinds on all windows
- High-quality sanitary equipment from Grohe and Geberit
- Floor-level shower cabins with glass partitions and rain shower
- Mechanical ventilation in bathroom and WC
- TV, Internet and telephone connections in each room
- Video intercom system
- High-quality oiled natural oak parquet flooring
- Flush wooden interior doors with wooden frame
- Burglar-resistant apartment entrance doors in wood
- Central locking system
- Spacious cellar compartment included
Location and infrastructure:
Stops of the streetcar line 26 and bus 32 A and 850 are a little more than 500 m away and can be reached in less than 8 minutes on foot. The Strebersdorf rapid transit station can be reached on foot in about 15 minutes.
The city center (Stephansplatz) is about 15 kilometers away by road and can be reached in about 17 minutes by car. The A22 Danube freeway exit Strebersdorf can be reached in 5 minutes.
The shopping center Center21 is within walking distance of 600 m and offers an extensive range of local suppliers, including supermarkets such as Billa, Hofer, Lidl and Penny, a bakery, a pharmacy, various doctors, fashion stores and much more.
The educational offer includes, among others, the De La Salle School Strebersdorf, which is located in the immediate vicinity and offers a kindergarten, an elementary school, a new secondary school, an AHS and a boarding school.
The nearby sports center Strebersdorf, the family swimming pool and the dance school Kreuzenstein offer a wide range of sports activities. Recreational variety is also offered by the natural bike paths over the nearby vineyards.
Rest and relaxation can be found in the beautiful nature in the recreational areas Bisamberg and Marchfeldkanal in the immediate vicinity.
In the immediate vicinity of the vineyards are Heurige, wineries and Buschenschanken. In addition, there are other gastronomic offers within a few minutes walk.
For visits and further information we are at your disposal!
Mrs. Anna Kurtaran
national - Tel: 0699 1169 5453
international - Tel: +43 699 1169 5453