Penthouse Extravaganza with an unique interior concept
Penthouse with extravagant designer-interior-concept in a gorgeous, green, and quiet neighborhood at the heart of Nossdorf in Vienna's upscale-district Döbling.
The Penthouse`s unique and extravagant custom made interior concept is what makes this home extraordinary and outstanding with no comparison. Unusual, yet functional design - shapes, colors, materials in panels, furniture, light fixtures, ------- everything well thought through to the tiniest detail.
The interior living space of approx. 130 m2 is being supplemented by the generous outdoor space of the on two sides adjacent private rooftop terraces.
The equipment features are indescribably special und vast. These equipment-features are listed down here.
Order of rooms:
The room configuration (or concept) can be partly individually changed by "mobile" (movable) wall-panels, according to one's need and use.
Front room (antechamber), living room, open plan but separated "Island"-Kitchen with integrated eating-/serving-area directly at the counter, separate dining area - all these areas have access onto the adjacent terrace. Bathroom with shower/sink/toilet, a living lounge that can be turned into a bedroom with a generous lounge, separate bedroom suite with bathroom, tub, sink, toilet with a view. Several accesses onto the adjacent terrace.
- Transformable room configuration (designed and planned by a famous architect)
- Multifunctional designer furniture
- Fireplace with turbo-support
- In-floor heating (operated by a house central heating system) In addition the bathrooms are equipped with an integrated wall heating feature
- High-end kitchen with concrete countertop + high-end kitchen appliances with integrated extractor fan in the countertop
- Top-designer-bathroom ceramic by Villeroy & Boch
- Section-wise controllable noise-reduced cooling system
- Smart lighting system (which remembers your personal pattern of usage and preferences)
- Mini-cinema (TV) with 5.1 sound system
- Integrated multi-room hi-fi-audio system with separate links to the bathrooms and terraces (different music can be played at various areas)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Awnings and jalousies with wind sensors (for self pulling in at strong winds for protection) and connected with the smart living system
- Automated watering system for the planters on the terraces as well as exterior lights and electrical outlets
- Outdoor shower on the terrace (with both, hot and cold water) for resort-/spa-feeling
- Many floor-to-ceiling glass fronts (doors and windows), French windows
- 3-ply glazing
- 2 entrance doors
- Alarm system
Additionally, this penthouse apartment features numerous nifty storage spaces that are creatively integrated into the interior concept as well as a generously sized storage compartment in the building's basement with both light and electrical outlets.
A detailed building and equipment description can be provided/passed on when desired/needed upon request.
Bonus: Two parking spots in the house's garage, equipped with charging outlets for charging e-/hybrid vehicles are included!
Location and Infrastructure:
Tram line D can be reached in a few minutes by foot. Heiligensfadt-Station is only 10 minutes riding and walking away.
A most charming area with hiking trails (so for example the famous "Beethovengang") in the midst of wonderful vineyards of Nußdorf.
Guesthouses/restaurants, idyllic wine taverns, and shops for daily needs are located close by.
A truly exceptional, definitely unique specialty penthouse - for connoisseurs of extravaganza.
For further information or an appointment for a personal presentation/showing please feel free to contact:
national - Tel: 0660 346 0418
international - Tel: +43 660 346 0418