Exclusive Penthouse near Josef-Strauss-Park
This unique, ideally designed penthouse represents the realization of a luxury real estate dream.
This project was finished currently and is now ready for occupancy.
This dream apartment is oriented in west-east direction and comprises the whole northern part of the attic extension. The apartment provides a total living area of 193 m² which is split on 2 floors as follows:
- entrance room
- living room with access to a 9 m² balcony
- kitchen (not fitted)
- bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- bedroom with en suite bathroom with tub, shower, double sink and toilet
- bedroom with en suite bathroom with adjacent walk-in-closet, tub, shower, double sink and toilet
- separate toilet
- storage room/ laundry room
The absolute highlight is the 107 m² roof terrace wherefrom you can enjoy a fantastic view.
All apartments have a private parking garage with separate entrance, a ground level access to the basement and an elevator access.
In the immediate vicinity of the construction project to sights such as:
- Theater in der Josefstadt (famous tradition stage).
- Vienna's English Theatre (oldest English theater in Europe) Theater Europas)
- Le Petit – the smallest theater in the world (19 seats)
- Theatro Kosilo – the smallest stage of Vienna (5 squaremeters)
- Niedermair Cabaret – cabaret/Children's Theatre
- District Museum Josefstadt
- Austrian Museum of Ethnology at the Schönborn Palace
- Baroque Piarist Church Maria Treu
- Auersperg Palace
- Strozzi Palace
- Baroque House "The Holy Trinity”
Highlights of the apartment:
- high security doors
- high-quality parquet floors made of tropical wood
- stone tiles in wet rooms
- heated by a air pressure pump (low heating costs)
- air conditioner in all rooms, which has also a heating function in case of a seasonal variation in spring
- large terrace – you have the possibility to place a whirlpool on the roof
- very representative house
- garage parking place already included in the price
- provisions were already made for a fireplace as well as for an alarm system
- cable/ internet connections
- very quiet – all apartments are yard faced
- shopping opportunities/ restaurants etc. in front of the house
- dry cellar compartment
- high-quality doorknob made of nickel
- very bright/ many windows
Within a short distance lie the Ring Road and the downtown with its unique magnificent buildings, beautiful sights, best hotels, trendy restaurants and major institutions, as well as first-class cultural infrastructure.
A short distance is also the Vienna Woods in the western part of Vienna's largest recreation area with hiking trails, accessible by public transport.
Convince yourself of this unique property.
For further information or appointments please feel free to contact:
Mr. Franz Eggenweber
national - Tel: 0660 346 0418
international - Tel: +43 660 346 0418