Representative villa with park-like sunny garden
This representative sunny and spacious mansion with parklike garden is situated in a noble area of Döbling:
The mansion has been completely renovated and is located in a green central area in the 19th district of Vienna. This house has an elegant style and offers quiet side streets with no through traffic. Anyway you can reach the tram, bus, shops for the daily needs, national and international schools as well as hospitals within walking distance.
The mansion offers an approx. 500 m² flat and sunny south oriented garden with terrace, which is an ideal place to retreat or foe official invitations. Two floors with 6,5 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a representative entrance hall, 2 stylish and complete fitted bathrooms, 4 toilets, cellar and souterrain.
In the ground floor you will find a generously dimensioned, representative entrance area, an elegant living room, further living rooms, a complete fitted kitchen, a toilet and adjoining rooms. From the kitchen you can reach the garden via a few stairs and over a beautiful wooden staircase you will reach the upper living area with four further rooms. Three of the rooms have direct access to the terrace with a view to the Kahlenberg and Lepoldsberg, as well as two bathrooms. In the basement there is an utility room with the entire building technology but also enough space for your storage.
In front of the garage (about 15m², not included in the rental fee, as it is used as a storage room by the owner) at the entrance area of the property there are about four parking places for you available. If required, additional garage spaces can be rented in the direct neighbourhood. Furhter souterrain-rooms with about 70m² are used as storage rooms at the moment. In case you want to rent the full house (including garage and souterrain), the rental fee is € 5.500,- plus operating cost.
Heating is provided by a gas heating system. Cable TV and satellite, UPC connection available.
the first-class location in Oberdöbling offers an optimal infrastructure, a high leisure and recreational value and from the mansion you will reach the inner city of Vienna (1st district) within approx. 10 minutes by bicycle. This unique location makes the mansion ideal for all purposes.
Basement (approx. 124 m²):
- Top fitted kitchen (white tiled floor, Miele and Gaggenau equipment’s, Samsung American fridge with ice cube maker, gas AND electric cooker, access to the garden)
- Dining room (approx. 20 m²)
- Study room (approx. 20 ²)
- Salon (approx. 40 m²)
- Entrance hall (approx. 25 m², marble/granite floor) with wardrobe
- Guest toilet
- 4 parking places
First floor (approx. 92 m² + 19 terrace + 8 terrace):
- 3,5 rooms (with parquet floor)
- Terrace (south orientation, approx. 18 m²)
- Terrace (north orientation, approx. 8 m²)
- Bathroom with toilet, bidet, whirlpool, big double shower, double sink, window (marble-/ granite floor)
- Second bathroom with toilet, bathtub, double sink, washing machine, towel warmer, window
- Garage (not included in the rental fee)
- Heating room, laundry room
- Cellar room
- Souterrain (about 70m², not included in the rental fee, used as a storage room by the owner)
Public traffic connection:
- Tram: 37, 38, D
- Bus: 10A, 35A, 38A, 39A
- Subway: U6, U4 (Spittelau, Nußdorfer Straße)
- S-Bahn: S45 (Krottenbachstraße)
For further information or appointments please feel free to contact:
Mag. Gisela Claudia Kokron
national - Tel: 0660 520 4999
international - Tel: +43 660 520 4999