Loft conversion in planning - first occupancy spring 2019: attic floor flats with terraces
As part of the renovation of a classic Viennese apartment building beautiful and affordable attic floor apartments arise, reference spring 2019! Quick access and planning! Private consumption or for private investors (investor prices minus 12% of the mentioned selling price).
In a first step, four existing apartments in the apartment building will be renovated. This renovation has already begun, with the reference planned for 2018. In the attic floor arise completely new exclusive, yet affordable apartments, some with terraces. A combination of the currently 2-3-room apartments is still feasible, so be quick, plan and access!
- Start of construction since the beginning of 2018, transfer of the attic floor apartments until spring 2019
- Handover of renovated apartments until autumn 2018 (a 5-room apartment, a 2-room apartment)
- Investors apartments possible (-12% of the selling price)
- Convenient location in the 17th district
- Garages in the Hernalser main street 11 and in the Rötzergasse to rent, price between 95.- and 100.- / month
- New elevator from the basement to the roof
- The entire cellar is being renovated and concreted. There is a cellar compartment for each apartment
- Underfloor heating, Weizer hard-wood floor, air conditioners
- external, electrically operated blinds
- Overheads currently without lift: approx. 1.9 / m²
- Safety apartment doors
Price list 3rd floor and attic floors 1+2:
- Top 30, 3rd floor, currently rented: 47.97m²: € 214,905.90
- Top 32, 3rd floor, finished, currently used as an office: 67.43m²: € 302,086.-
- Attic Apartments:
- Top 37: 71,21m² plus 13,43m² balcony / terrace: € 431,537.-
- Top 38: 74.57m², 2 floors (living room and terrace on one level) plus 28.86m² terrace: € 468,497.-
- Top 39: 49.99m²: € 278,194.-
- Top 40: 123.74m² plus 56,10m² Terrace: SOLD!
- Top 41: 86.19m², 2 floors (living room and terrace on one level) plus 40.56m² terrace: € 554,858.-
- Top 42: 43.71m²: € 243,246.-
- Top 43: 73,30m² plus 16,74m² balcony: € 451,857.-
Price list renovated ground floor or basement apartments:
- Top 7, ground floor and ground floor (window at street level): 56.06m², 2 rooms, (expandable to 3 rooms upon request): € 202,346.-
- Top 8, basement (window at street level, ideal flat share): 110,87m², 5 rooms: € 407,447.-
In these total prices only kitchen connections are provided.
For the completion of the kitchens in the DG € 8,000.- were calculated, for Top 7, 8, 30 and 32 € 7,000.-
Location and Development of the property: central, easily accessible
The Clerfaytgasse is located in the 17th district of Vienna between the Hernalser main street on the height of house number 128 and the Rötzergasse. The property forms the corner of Rötzergasse 77 in the densely built-up urban area with predominantly residential buildings. The building is accessed by car via Clerfaytgasse, where the entrance to the building is located. The house is connected to the public supply network (water, gas, canal). In front of the house there are parking spaces along the two facades on the street side. The traffic connection is quite favorable. In the Hernalser main road run the tram lines 43 and 9, in the nearby Wattgasse (one of the main traffic axes through the city) run also the buses 10A and 42A. In the area there is a good infrastructure for daily needs, kindergartens and schools. The nearby Post Sports Center offers opportunities for many sports, even the congress swimming bath can be reached in a few minutes. The recreational areas on the western outskirts can be reached in 10 minutes (Neuwaldegg, Penzing, Dornbach).
Project description attic conversion
On the property Clerfaytgasse 5 in 1170 Vienna, a beautiful roof development project is being built in a convenient location - five penthouse apartments with terraces are being built, as well as 2 attic floor apartments without a terrace. Four apartments are single storey and two apartments are divided into two storeys - these have in the first level, the development and relaxation areas (bedroom) and in the second level the spacious kitchens. The five DG apartments are to enjoy the fresh air with terraces or green roofs. The project promises contemporary spatial configurations and generous visual references to the city - all adapted to a modern outward appearance. Security entrance doors for each apartment. The elevator system is led from the basement to the attic and is equipped with an emergency call system. The elevator system is designed for the disabled.
Close to the elevator are located the the buggy and bicycle storage rooms. There is a cellar compartment for each apartment. The rooms of the basement compartments are mechanically ventilated. The basement partition walls are designed as wooden slats or metal compartments with lock (lockable with flat key). The apartments are equipped with underfloor heating. In the bathroom, a radiator is situated as an electric towel warmer. The apartment is controlled by a room thermostat located in the living room. The billing takes place individually and consumption-dependent per housing unit.
Flat roofs (terraces, loggias)
In accordance with ÖNORM B 7220, the moisture seal is produced and the walking area is provided with wood covering and intensive greening.
entrance rooms, living rooms, kitchens, rooms, storage room
Floor: Oak multi-layer prefabricated adhesive parquet - company Weitzer Parket, WIP 450, sorting natural oak / ProStrong or glw., Glued over the entire surface, with factory-sealed, wear layer at least 3.5 mm, including wooden skirting
Sanitary areas like toilet, baths, shower baths
Floor: Porcelain stoneware, size: 30/60 cm made of quality ceramics e.g. Company Marazzi, Series Evolutionstone or equivalent (abbr .: od. Glw.), laid orthogonally.
Terraces and green roofs
The terraces are made with the universal Konsta-wood planks, material Bangkirai endless 25x145x2400 with tongue and groove or glw. executed. The green roofs are made with a substrate layer of 10 cm, System Bauder green roof 100 kg standard package for green roofs with approx. 10m². Drainage via gullies.
All exterior windows u. Exterior windows (sliding) doors, roof windows u. -glazing receive externally operated external blinds, rail-guided, with 80 mm Lammellenbreite or Markisetten. In the skylights u. glazings: electrically controlled or operated by solar energy with radio remote control.
An energy certificate will be issued for the loft conversion. The current energy performance certificate refers to the current energy value.
Let me show you this charming property! For further information or appointments please feel free to contact:
Mrs. Gisela Claudia Kokron
national - Tel: 0660 520 4999
international - Tel: +43 660 520 4999
Hinweis gemäß Energieausweisvorlagegesetz: Ein Energieausweis wurde vom Eigentümer bzw. Verkäufer, nach unserer Aufklärung über die ab 1.12.2012 geltende generelle Vorlagepflicht, sowie Aufforderung zu seiner Erstellung noch nicht vorgelegt. Daher gilt zumindest eine dem Alter und der Art des Gebäudes entsprechende Gesamtenergieeffizienz als vereinbart. Wir übernehmen keinerlei Gewähr oder Haftung für die tatsächliche Energieeffizienz der angebotenen Immobilie.