Skyline-Dream, 3-room terrace apartment on the water
The apartment offers the highest quality of living in the friendly district of Floridsdorf and in our opinion the apartment is one of the best in town. From the south-facing living room with its 11m long glass front you look over the Wasserpark onto the city. All of the higher landmarks can be spotted, starting with the Stephansdom and ending with the Wienerberg City. While others apartments offer views onto a sea of plaster façades, roof tiles and smoke catches, you follow the seasons of nature up close from your living room. Enjoy the evening sky with its red-orange colors until sunset from your south-facing terrace. The cool northfacing terrace lets you find shelter from the midday sun.
Living areas are bright and oriented towards the Wasserpark, sleeping areas are situated on the cool, quiet north side. All rooms are equipped with floor heating and roof cooling and are abundant in daylight. The floors are made of high-quality acacia parquet, the bathrooms are covered with floor-to-ceiling tiles. Electric shutters, water and electricity connection on each terrace as well as an equipped kitchen complete the living experience.
If you leave the house, you are right in the middle of Viennas most beautiful recreational area, the old Danube (Alte Donau) area. By car it takes 13min to the city. The train and U6 are just a 5-7 minute walk or one tram stop away. The train takes you in 12 minutes to Wien Mitte (city centre) and every quarter of an hour to the airport.
If desired, we will equip the apartment according to your needs and taste before you move in.
- 5-7 minutes of walking to the train and subway station
- From there 12min to the city center (Wien Mitte)
- 33min to the airport without transfer, train leaves every 15min
- 3 minutes by car to the city highway A22
- 10 minutes by car to the Vienna International School
- 10 minutes by car to Vienna's biggest mall, Donauzentrum
- 13 minutes by car to the city center (Schwedenplatz)
- 22 minutes by car to the airport
- Wasserpark and Vienna's #1 recreational area (Alte Donau) just outside the house (swimming, boat rides, sailing, biking, jogging, many playgrounds etc.)
- 15 minutes by car to the vineyards and Heurigen of Bisamberg
Shopping and dining
- Brand new Interspar in 600m at Franz-Jonas-Platz
- Merkur-Markt in 1km at Jedleseer Straße
- Many shopping possibilities around the railway station at Floridsdorfer Spitz
- Restaurant Creperie -French cuisine
- Wirtshaus am Wasserpark, Gasthaus „Birner“ -Austrian cuisine
- Cafe und Bar Jonas
For further information or appointments for a showing please contact:
Mr. Franz Eggenweber
national - Tel: 0660 346 0418
international - Tel: +43 660 346 0418